Lord Enmar ain't buying

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jackx, Mar 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jackx

Jackx Avatar

My inventory is overflowing with red sashes, but I can't get Lord Enmar to buy them off me. Not sure if this is a bug or I'm just missing something.

Does anyone else have this problem?

thx.

2. Canterbury

Canterbury Avatar

There does seem to be bugs all through that quest. If you look to the 'Release 4 Bug Forum' section of this forum, you will find posts about all sorts of things in relation to it across different sections.

I, for example, have been told about Norman in the caves... I've rescued Norman... but neither Lauren or Wycliffe seem interested in progressing me any further on it...

3. Amaranthus

Amaranthus Avatar

Lord Enmar will actually pay you for the sashes you have, but he won't take them from you, so you can go sell them to the nearest merchant for some additional gold.

4. Dorham Isycle

Dorham Isycle Avatar

How do you get Lord Enmar to give you gold.

5. Amaranthus

Amaranthus Avatar

I told him something like "I have the sashes.", but I had to fumble about a bit with the phrasing before he reacted. He said something affirmative which I can't remember, and a brown text saying that he had given me 270 gold (I guess I had 9 sashes) popped up in the chat box. The sashes remained in my inventory, however. Since there was a lot of text, I had to scroll up before I saw that I had been paid. I tried selling them again to him, but he didn't respond, so I assumed that he was just done with my contribution to his red sash business.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.