How to Upgrade Pledge?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Razimus, Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razimus

Razimus Avatar

How do I upgrade from one pledge to another? I can see only the ability to pay the full price for another pledge, it's not letting me upgrade. Is there a trick to upgrading? I want X pledge, have made X pledge and my current pledge level isn't deducting, it isn't showing at all when I attempt to purchase.

Time Lord and Amaranthus like this.
  2. Amaranthus

Amaranthus Avatar

When you click the upgrade button, you come to a page with a drop down menu where you choose your new pledge level. This menu will feature full prices, but when you continue the process, the amount you pay will be the difference between the one you already have and the one you have selected. If you have not already, make sure to take advantage of the Alienware promotion that will add $20 to your pledge: http://na.alienwarearena.com/news/get-a-20-shroud-of-the-avatar-pledge-upgrade. I have upgraded several times during the last months, and it has worked as intended.

Keep in mind that if you have any reference bonuses from gifting accounts or something, you have to add them to your pledge manually by clicking the + button right by the "upgrade" button before starting the process. I didn't realize this, so I wasted my referral bonus since I assumed it would automatically be added to the pledge.

Time Lord likes this.
  3. NRaas

NRaas Avatar

Go to your "Account" page by pressing the "Account" button in the top-right of the website page over here : https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/

And then press this button :
    [​IMG]

You will only pay the difference. :)

Time Lord and Olahorand like this.
  4. Canterbury

Canterbury Avatar

Yup, choose the package you want to go to, hit the upgrade button... you pay the difference between what you are now, and what you are upgrading to.

Time Lord likes this.
  5. Razimus

Razimus Avatar

Ok thanks guys, I just upgraded today but am still seeing a problem, it isn't negating my pledge but maybe it
    will later? I chose the payment plan and don't know if it's diff, asked customer support, waiting for an
    answer, but if I do chose buy it all at once upgrade it does take the amount away and works, thanks.

Time Lord likes this.
  6. Aeolyn

Aeolyn Avatar

Heck, I can't even find the info as to what my status is... it's not showing on my account anywhere and when I tried doing the link thing I was sent a code but it won't accept it. Anyone know where I can find my pledge level? If I recall correctly I should be an Adventurer/Benefactor, I missed the kickstarter campaign by a couple of days.:(

Time Lord likes this.
  7. Canterbury

Canterbury Avatar

Click the logo at the top left of this page to go back to the SotA website. Then on the website look to the top right to go into your account details... It should say it in there?

Time Lord likes this.
  8. Aeolyn

Aeolyn Avatar

Thanks but that's the problem, it shows nothing. :/

Nvm, it finally worked, turns out I'm a founder, now to figure out what I'm doing, lol! :)

Canterbury likes this.
  9. Canterbury

Canterbury Avatar

Cool stuff, so confirming you have an 'F' in a golden circle (for founder status, distinct from the founder pledge level) and then next to it you have 'Adventurer' for the pledge level you are at?

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.