Steam Key Pledge Drive Giveaway! Pledge more and win games!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Astrobia, Mar 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Astrobia

Astrobia Avatar

Yep it works out fine. Thanks for the heads up though.

2. Straynger

Straynger Avatar

I'd like to thank Astrobia for setting this all up! And yes, I do want to play with zombies. :-D

3. monkeysmack

monkeysmack Avatar

What?? Did I get entered into the drawing? :p
    I did a huge upgrade last night.

4. Astrobia

Astrobia Avatar

Your submission was 9 hours ago. Thus today. Not yesterday. :p

5. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

Thank you the game was redeemed. Great customer service Astrobia!!

The One and Time Lord like this.
  6. Astrobia

Astrobia Avatar

Calculating today's winners now.
    Editing in results...

First off just a heads up the the few of you who have been PMing me their game choices after sending confirmation. I'm not penalising that but you run the risk of me losing your entry. Everyone who has entered to date has won something, so if you entered and you haven't seen your name listed or received a confirmation email from me for what ever reason, get in touch with me so we can sort it out. Any left over prizes go to the grand prize winner, so if you haven't claimed your prize by April 10th it will be forfeited.
    We've also had an issue with a couple of the steam keys not registering correctly in rare cases. If that happens let me know and I'll see what I can arrange.

Good day for entries $1305 raised, total raised $8628... Again if anyone wants to check my maths I won't resent it. :p

Big winner for today was MonkeySmack who gets AiWar? I'm going to double check that with him.
    Runners up are Mitch who gets Monaco, Korvash who gets saints row 3, Carvah depona gets, Buggy again this time for Dungeon Defenders, lastly Amaranthus gets Mortal Kombat. 4 other entries I can't find the games for... Or in one case who picked premium titles only. 2 slots roll over in case we have overflow on the last day.

12 runners up slots for tomorrows giveaway. Plus "some" of the spares. No reason not to enter yet. So far everyone has won... Although I'm getting the impression a lot of winners won't claim their prize for whatever reason... Their contribution is appreciated anyway.

Amberraine also put up another entry for the next trivia contest. Now I do want to run this in game when the server goes back up on April 7th but I can't guarantee that at this point. I'll see what I can arrange and let everyone know tomorrow.

monxter and Amaranthus like this.
  7. Amaranthus

Amaranthus Avatar

My kombat will be mortal! Thanks for serving me a portion of cold, hard death :)

8. monkeysmack

monkeysmack Avatar

YAY!! I WIN!! woot! :)

9. Duke Gréagóir

Confirmation forwarded for 1 add on item.

10. The Fox

The Fox Avatar

Yay, I sent on my confirmation! Thanks for this bonus offer!

11. Astrobia

Astrobia Avatar

Experiencing some delays on this end. Today's winners will be posted in a little while...

12. licemeat

licemeat Avatar

Just looked up AiWar....have fun figuring that out, lol. Looks a bit hectic to me.

monkeysmack likes this.
  13. Astrobia

Astrobia Avatar

Monkeysmack decided on Solar 2 in the end.

Today's big winner is... The Fox... Presumably not Frank. Who wins Expeditions conquistador. Runners up... InterSlayer gets FTL (with great timing since it's just received a free DLC upgrade), Bom gets Amnesia, deeskrad gets a valley without wind to go with his hottub and Duke Greagoir who pledge went up buy a dollar gets Warlock. King Igthorn would be proud. 4 incomplete entries. Perhaps the instructions aren't clear enough... Or maybe they are just lazy...

Lets see... $385 raised today. $9013 raised total.

You guys really do pledge in fits and starts. 13 slots tomorrow I'm not even going to count how many are left over at this point I think on the last day (which is Sunday by the way) it will just be first come first serve until 10 basic items are left or we reach April 10th, at which point everything goes to the grand prize winner.

Duke Gréagóir and The Fox like this.
  14. The Fox

The Fox Avatar

Hah! Definitely not Frank, though I can definitely relate. I'm looking forward to Expeditions Conquistador!

FTL and Amnesia are some great games, I know they'll be enjoyed!

15. Grimace2

Grimace2 Avatar

Thank you Astrobia.

16. Bom

Bom Avatar

I won my first choice. Thank you!

17. Duke Gréagóir

Code worked. Thank you!!

18. deeskrad

deeskrad Avatar

Game Redeemed

Thanks Astrobia!

19. Carvah

Carvah Avatar

Deponia claimed!

Thanks for the help with found and the free scwag mate!

Three cheers

20. Astrobia

Astrobia Avatar

So apparently Daylight savings has royally screwed my international scheduling. Calculating winners now.

Editing in results...
    Todays big winner is Randy93552 who claims the Telltale bundle. Which I actually think is the best value prize in the giveaway personally. Runners up...
    Bom enters again and this time claims Disciples 3, Alien Marcus gets Guacamelee, KReverri takes AI War for reals this time, Ghost Zero gets the dream machine and also had the most immaculate entry email so far. On the other hand 6 entrants I didn't get games selections from.
    I'm going to send out a mass email to all entrants tomorrow night giving them one final reminder to swing by and give me their selections, first come first serve... Any games not claimed go to the grand prize winner, who I think we have a new contender for today.

Amount raised today... $4040, which I think is our record, wonder if we can break it again in the remaining 2 days. Total raised... $13053

14 slots open tomorrow, then a free for all on the last day (though I'm reserving the last 10 basic titles for the grand prize winner and of course there's the all the left over premium list items, which there appears to be a lot of... Actually hope someone claimed one of the 2 civ 5's tomorrow... I know most civ fans already have it and were competing to grab the expansion first. Ah well. We'll see what happens. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.