Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Bed Recipe vs buying cost

Discussion in 'Release 8 Feedback' started by jay_rab, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jay_rab

jay_rab Avatar

I noticed that the vendors selling this item are only selling it for 200 and with the current system the recipe is a bit complex going through five or six stages plus the amount of time it takes to harvest cotton.

with how it is currently the vendors are selling it too cheap and the beds take a bit to make.

SmokerKGB likes this.
  2. NRaas

NRaas Avatar

The economic portion of the game is wildly out of sync, I agree.

The devs have not been focusing on that section as of yet, so I would not put much stock in any of the prices things buy/sell for at the moment.

Chris has mentioned they intend to look into economics once they have the combat system squared away, so probably in R11 or such. :)

jay_rab likes this.
  3. SmokerKGB

SmokerKGB Avatar

Also, the Bed that you can purchase, is different than the Bed you can craft. Plus this is the first release where they didn't supply you with materials, and they also didn't bump up the yield of cotton plants (although they did start to randomize the spawns). This release was mainly focused on PvP and the combat system, it's all for testing and nothing is set in stone...

BTW, Welcome to the boards...

jay_rab likes this.
  4. jay_rab

jay_rab Avatar

Thanks! I am a little late to the club, I would of backed around kickstarter if I knew about the game then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.