Still Kickstarter guarantee when upgrading now?

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Killernurse, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killernurse

Killernurse Avatar

Hi,

I pledged during Kickstarter, but not enough for a village house deed. My question is: If I upgrade my pledge to "Edelmann" now, do I still get the Kickstarter guarantee of being able to place a house in the days before the official release of the game? Or do I have to wait until the official release? And would I have lot selection priority over the ones that pledged "Citizen" during Kickstarter? Does anyone know if there's an official statement?

Thanx in advance!

2. ChunShing2

ChunShing2 Avatar

Nothing that i have read specifically, but in the FAQ it does say you can upgrade your account.

3. stile

stile Avatar

If you pledged during kickstarter you can upgrade your pledge for one year (I think it was april 2014?), and still get the kickstarter rewards... im 90% sure, but not 100%. I believe that's what I had read.

Go to the home page and go through the archives, its not that far back that had the details on it.

Time Lord likes this.
  4. Matheryn

Matheryn Avatar

sir stille teckel is right, I clicked the upgrade button mine and it gave me the kickstarter price for the upgrade and all the rewards associated

Thanks,
    Matheryn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.