About pledge reward

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ralik, Feb 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ralik

Ralik Avatar

Hi guys,

Pledge reward will be again in my account when the game resumes,
    or I will lose them if they be destroyed or sold in pre-release?

Tahru likes this.
  2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

You won't lose your pledge rewards, as long as you have not sold them outside of the game for real gold. If there were a wipe then your things that are tied to your account will go back to the bank. I could be incorrect but
    if you have given away things during your game and there wasn't a wipe, you may have to wait for the wipe for them to again show up in your ingame bank. Now I could be wrong on that last point, but it is just what I'm
    thinking.:) Welcom to the Shrouds Ralik:) Ask away, if you have questions or need help any time ok.:)

Tahru likes this.
  3. Leostemplar

Leostemplar Avatar

Hello Ralik,

Whenever a Wipe happens (Wipe = Data being erased from the game server) the items from Pledge Rewards, Add-on Shop and Stretch Goals are returned to your account (they are unclaimed). So the answer to your question is Yes, they will return to your account once a wipe occur. Be warned that right now we cannot be sure of when a wipe will happen and it may take several releases; But you can also rest assured as we will surely have a complete wipe before we go live and hit V1.0.

Right now, as soon as you log in after a wipe, those items are automatically claimed and moved to your character's bank.
    In the future you may have the option to claim them one by one.

Peace,
    Leos.

Tahru likes this.
  4. Ralik

Ralik Avatar

Tks everyone

majoria70 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.