Those Pesky Kids

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by bcxanth, Jul 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcxanth

bcxanth Avatar

Imagine this: you're in your kitchen making some food to sell at market the day. You look outside and some gtoup of hoodlum npc kids has knocked over your prize winning rose bush. You run outside and the kids take off laughing. You shake your hand at the sky in impotant rage and yell out "Damn you kids, get off my lawn!"

An emote needs to be created so this can happen. You run outside and type "/lawn" and your character stops, shakes its fist, and yells at the kids. I think this would be awesome. I've always been a fan of emotes, and love when devs get creative and funny with them. My love of them goes all the wat back to Asheron's Call and the "/atoyot" emote. It was classic, and always fun when some youngster wouldn't understand the reference. :)

2. Sir Frank

Sir Frank Master of the Mint

You bring back fun memories.

3. Namodias

Namodias Avatar

lol hillarious :)

4. Umbrae

Umbrae Avatar

I thought the "get off my lawn" emote was a done deal. We have been using the term since the beginning of Kickstarter. How could that statement not get any love? :)

5. bcxanth

bcxanth Avatar

I really hope you're right. :) I know it's a joking kind of thing, but I'm serious about wanting it. It's little things like amusing emotes that can really flesh out a game and make it more fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.