Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Crafting Tables within 'Estercove'.

Discussion in 'Release 25 Bug Forum' started by Gretchelle, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gretchelle

Gretchelle Avatar

I believe the Expert Crafting Tables are bugged in 'Estercove'. When I use one, my characters movement locks up. I am still able to open up various menu's, but just can't move. /stuck works as it should, but my Avatar still cannot move. I have to re-log to regain movement. I went to another Expert Crafting Station outside of 'Estercove' and was able to access the table as normal. I then went back to 'Estercove' (where my home is) and attempted the use of my Crafting tables once more. No go! 'Estercove' is not a populated island, so I could not verify the issue with other Player Characters.

2. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

Can you please provide coordinates?

3. Gretchelle

Gretchelle Avatar

The coordinates of my home/crafting tables are: (VillageIslandVariants3) Loc: (268.0, 156.3, 83.8)

I was able to have a guild member zone to me and try out my crafting tables. He also had the same issue.

Thank for replying,
    Gretchelle

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
  4. Gretchelle

Gretchelle Avatar

Updating my Bug Report in the proper manor. This is my first time reporting a Bug. Apologies for my noobness.

Title: Crafting/Performance

Reproduction Rate: 100%

Blocker? Partial

Details: Characters movement commands lock-up when using crafting tables. COORDINATES: (VillageIslandVariants3) Loc: (268.0, 156.3, 83.8)

Steps to Reproduce: 1) Go to the coordinates listed above. 2) Double click upon any crafting table of your choice. 3) Press the keys W, S, A or E.
    4) Type /stuck. 5) Press the keys W, S, A or E. 6) Log out. 7) Log in. 8) Repeat steps 1 thru 8.

User Specs:
    OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
    System Type x64-based PC
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU X 980 @ 3.33GHz, 3334 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 12.0 GB
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950

5. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

@Gretchelle Thank you for reporting, and working with me to help isolate and understand the issue in-game over the weekend. The issue has been reproduced in other scenes and reported to the team. We look forward to resolving the issue asap.

Elwyn and Gretchelle like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.