Pledge Store

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Duke Death-Knell, Nov 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke Death-Knell

Duke Death-Knell Avatar

2 Suggestions:

1) Start grouping items. ie...housing items, crafting, clothes. Or at the very least a "new items" list and items will stay there for 30 days after release of said item

2) As the store is now, you buy one item then enter all your info, finish. Then go back and repeat the process every single time. I think you have enough items where you need to setup a selectable menu so one can choose what they want and then checkout.

Alex_Wildeagle, Vyrinor and smack like this.
  2. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

Ya kinda a pain to buy the axe of prosperity and then have to re-enter your info again to buy the fishing pole...(just did it hehe)

OSullivan likes this.
  3. smack

smack Avatar

Yeah, the Store is a pain to use. It's like they put up artificial barriers to stop people from giving them money. It's a total hassle to use to have to buy each item individually. And it's a pain to navigate and use...or did I mention that already? :)

How about a real simple thing now, like putting a Grab Add Ons button next to each item? The fact that you have to scroll all the way to the bottom is bizarre. And then you're taken to an entirely separate page with a dropdown?! Just let me click Grab Add Ons next to the item I see and it auto-adds to my cart for check out, even if it's a single-buy-a-time-mess. Ughg...ok, I digress.

Gabriel Nightshadow likes this.
  4. Alex_Wildeagle

Alex_Wildeagle Avatar

Without a doubt. Just bought the corn and axe. What a pain in the tuckus!

5. Keyser

Keyser Avatar

It would also be nice to trade items back in for store credits like the way Star Citizen is set up. Example being I want to upgrade to a better basement. Well at the moment I can only buy another basement which means I will have 2 basements. I just want to upgrade to a larger basement but Im not going to buy a second one.

smack, Riatha and NirAntae like this.
  6. NirAntae

NirAntae Avatar

I would also love to 'upgrade' instead of 'buy another'. Or be able to trade in an earlier item for one released later. For instance, in my particular case, I bought the viking home for the extra space, but with the release of the basements, I'd rather have a smaller, unique house visible with a great big basement for the space... which means my only option was to buy a second basement and have a viking house I probably won't use.

I'm all for donating all my spare money, but if it's in a shop format, I would like what I get in return to actually be useful to me. Honestly, with the release of the basements, I would have much rather put that $50 towards trying to hit Knight level :-/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.