@Firelotus ? An Official Update -- (Dev) Replied

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Phredicon, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bytemybits

bytemybits Avatar

So I know you're likely pretty busy with the Developer only forum launch, but I guess I should clarify what I meant. I'm not sure if @Phredicon meant the same "Developer blog" as I did but I was referring to the one that was included in Founder level and above.

<em>"In addition, you will be privy to the game development progress before it is live! As concepts are created, screenshots are taken, and news is delivered for the game, they will be posted to a private Developer?s Blog page to which you will have access."</em>

It is this to which I was referring and I think the description matches closely what is being posted publicly as I "cycnically" 

2. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

@Makis - Developer forums are a lower priority than the game itself. And game developers are not necessarily web developers. It isn't like the same people are working on both. So the forum timeline is not necessarily indicative of the game timeline.

That being said, strech goals have been added and Richard Garriot has a long time of shipping late. So I almost expect a late release.

But that just adds to my initial point even more. People need to be patient. Demanding that we get all the info on the game this early in development is silly.

3. FireLotus

FireLotus Royal Bard & Master Dabbler Dev Emeritus

@bytemybits ~ The Dev Blog was next on our task list and will hopefully also be launched this month. (I'm already setting them up and testing them internally.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.