Hearth of Britannia pledge and upgrade

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by licemeat, Aug 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. licemeat

licemeat Avatar

So I pledged for the Hearth of Britannia decor item from the store. It says that the money from the store item will also go to my already pledged amount. However, when I got to upgrade to the next tier it does not reflect the money from the Hearth of Britannia item. Is this something I have to wait for or did I just read the rules wrong?

"There will be loads of special guests (including Lord British himself) tons of fun activities, and all sorts of prizes. We here at Portalarium were so excited by all the festivities that we even decided to offer participants a special in game item in honor of the event; a specially designed Hearth of Britannia house decoration available to anyone who pledges $25 or more during the Telethon. We’ll even add your $25 pledge to your current SotA pledge if you already have one! Just visit our Add On Store during the event and select the “Hearth of Britannia Telethon Pledge & Mystery Decoration” option at the bottom of the page!"

2. Grogan

Grogan Avatar

Same thing happen to me, and I've read elsewhere that we just have to wait. Don't fear, it will be there next week.

licemeat likes this.
  3. licemeat

licemeat Avatar

I'm already freaked out!

4. Myth2

Myth2 Avatar

Why so itchy? I recall hearing somewhere that Portalarium was going to go through all the HoB backers after the telepledgethon ended.

licemeat likes this.
  5. licemeat

licemeat Avatar

Alright...still no go but I'll keep on a happy face.

6. Sir Frank

Sir Frank Master of the Mint

I was going over my account and saw that I made two $25 pledges instead of one. I guess I had more enthusiasm than I thought!
    More ramen noodles and hot dogs for me.

rild, licemeat and Sir Stile Teckel like this.
  7. stile

stile Avatar

They hand indicatedit would all have to be done manually, that (I think they said) due to last minute of it, they didnt hav e time to figure out/configure anything automatic. So iplanned on it taking a while. It shows i have the purhcase in my account but hasnt added on the 25.00. It did however give me 25.00 for a referal correctly, so looking good!

Funny thing.. For those who didnt hear the item we will be getting is an in game copy of Rustic Dragons cabinet. The backdrop piece in his videos with the potions on it, that has a flip around door/shelf system.

Reason I say funny thing is it was a gun cabinet he converted himself into a cabinet for his gaming uses. I say funny thing is I did the same thing. Not same type of cabinet mine is glass front. I wonder how many gamers have the gun cabinet they found at a garage cheap converted/made into a game room display of some sort? *chuckles* Chime in if you have one!

rild and Wsye like this.
  8. Sir Edreamer _MGT470

Sir Edreamer _MGT470 Avatar

Just checked my own account, my HoB donations (I made a few of these across the event) have now been added onto my SoTA Pledge total and my tier has been upgraded accordingly
    So if anyone else is still waiting for their donations to be counted it shouldn't be much longer

Thankyou again Portalarium for allowing our Donations to count in this manner.

licemeat and Sir Stile Teckel like this.
  9. licemeat

licemeat Avatar

Thanks Edreamer! I just checked and everything is reflecting properly. I bought 8 of those $25 pledges and was starting to get worried that they wouldn't all count.

10. licemeat

licemeat Avatar

I've tried not to bother anyone with this but where did you see that. HoB site seems to be outdated since the telethon and I don't see any mention on this site when I search.

11. licemeat

licemeat Avatar

Ahh....I was refering the cabinet. Seemed so clear when I wrote it...and now I see I included the first sentence about the pledge. Sorry 'bout that. I watched some of the telethon and skimmed through where they might reveal the HoB prize...but just didn't see it. I appriciate the info though 'cause I could not find it anywhere. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.