ต่อเนื่อง

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Time Lord, Feb 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

. ต่อเนื่อง nonspatial ในเหตุการณ์ที่เกิดขึ้นอย่างต่อเนื่องกลับไม่ได้เห็นได้ชัดว่าจากอดีตผ่านปัจจุบันไปในอนาคต
    b ช่วงแยกจุดสองจุดบนต่อเนื่องนี้; ระยะเวลา.

Hi Gang, Time Lord here,
    The Time Lord will be out of pocket here for a while because of computer connection issues.

I finaly got on in multi player, then my low end lap top couldn't handle me jumping through the moongate. Then I logged off and got some sleep. When I awoke, the (cheap) internet provider I'm using wouldn't let me log on again. I will soon be back as I will be upgrading my current internet provider. Some internet providers here, don't do so well with steaming internet things, "like Net flix or YouTube" and maybe SotA.

But never fear, the Time Lord will be back soon providing more of my incoherent babble with even more new and improved flavorlishous Time Lord flavor and maybe even a new scatch and sniff upgrade :p

This message been sent to you by; The Time Lord's GF's Computer wich has a dedicated Thai language keyboard which is driving me nuts trying to remember where all the keys areo_O

So, untill I resolve these issues, Peace Out Yo'!:D
    *I'll just be posting allot less till then;)
    ต่อเนื่อง:rolleyes:

2. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

Good luck Time...I hope your new internet will let you play crash-free!

3. Maka

Maka Avatar

I'd like this twice if I could just cause I can't understand it! Hope you get your connection straightened out so we can roam the lands of SotA soonish!

+1 for the scratch and sniff upgrade lol.

Time Lord and Lord Baldrith like this.
  4. Jivalax Azon

Jivalax Azon Avatar

Alpha testing on the scratch and sniff upgrade reveals your post smells like last night's dinner. It does not, however, taste like last night's dinner. Also, my screen is now wet. But, thanks for letting me alpha test for you. Hope the connectivity problems are solved quickly, we need your flavorishisnous here in the forums.

Time Lord, Lord Baldrith and Maka like this.
  5. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

File a bug report by running a dead squirrel through a mimeograph and get it notarized by the ambassador to Zimbabwe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.