2024 roadmap and future vision?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vallas (Beran’s Reach), Feb 13, 2024.

1. Spryone

Spryone Avatar

What I do like that was on the 2023 Roadmap is being able to uncenter your home on your lot and flattening terrain. Both of these would be of great help from a new character up to being a Gov. I don't see why the Devs can't just say we are continuing to accomplish our 2023 goals and here are some further ideas we plan to research for the future. A good source of ideas have been through the suggestions thread here on the forums and sometimes they have gone beyond the original suggestion if they can. The fact that there has been a great amount of dedication by Rav and the dev team for years now has helped Shroud gameplay develop as far as it has up until now. Also the dedication of the player base has helped alot with testing new and old versions of the game to make those ideas or goals become a reality. It is so much better than it was when more than half the zones had the under construction sign as you entered. Development hasn't stopped and we continue to progress. And yes we got Treasure Maps! Yes I am easily satisfied as something new comes out in game. For me what it all comes down to is that there is progress and there has been progress.

ConjurerDragon likes this.