Cloak for Easter Egg Hunt

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mapper, May 4, 2024.

1. Mapper

Mapper Bug Hunter

I saw on the release notes

"Changed the Egg Hunt 2024 Cloak description. SOTA-71993"

Are those still being handed out? I took part in the hunt but I haven't received one?

Thanks!

2. Aurelius Silverson

Aurelius Silverson Avatar

Interesting question. I guesed those might be 'rare finds' among the loot, and I made a couple of mistakes on the day - should have visited the scene earlier to work out the layout, and stupidly went on my main 'adventuring' character who wears heavy armour, so everyone shot off way faster than me :) I did manage to find some bunny slippers and ears, and a couple of painted eggs, but I reckon I was way behind most folks. I need to plan ahead for next year.

Mapper likes this.
  3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

that'd be my fault. i just reran the report and gave laney a few more names.

Mapper likes this.
  4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

you couldn't have, the scene was locked! no scoping it out in advance.

5. Aurelius Silverson

Aurelius Silverson Avatar

That's true for just before the event, because of course where things were 'hidden' needed to be a secret - but I mean the more basic 'where are the houses in the scene'. I know Mount Midir has been open before but I didn't really explore it, so when the Easter event ran I didn't know where any houses (apart from the obvious ones by the lake where we began) were, so a lot of time was spent finding the buildings on the rest of the map. Fine when sightseeing, not so good when it's a race to find things in or near the houses :)