Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Crafing delays

Discussion in 'Release 67 QA Feedback' started by Elas TheWise, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elas TheWise

Elas TheWise Avatar

Could we get a bit more detail as to the cause for the delays on crafting specialization?

The creating of metal changes for rings is ok but right now the more end game rings would be enchanted artifact rings. That is ,in my opinion, stable for now. The issues that the crafting specialization will bring is more holistic, and will go farther to quell cranky players looking to make and get better gear. I could rant about this all day but there are many other posts that do that well, so I will climb off the soap box for now.

2. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

As of right now, I think the reason is simply because there has been no work done on it, at all. From the little bits of info we get here and there, what I've understood is that they are still in the brainstorming phase. It is not that other things have delayed it, it is that the fact that they don't even know where they are going that has delayed it.

Dhanas likes this.
  3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

From the last Atos stream:

• Still discussing crafting specializations with Bzus: "There's several camps in crafting, we wanna eliminate randomness, we wanna insert some skill into it and have some more rareness in it. We are trying to come up with something that satisfies both of those things and make a system that helps high end crafters create some really good stuff" (paraphrased a bit)
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/chris-developer-stream-highlights.156201/

Violette Dyonisys likes this.
  4. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

And this backs up my point... Guess I'll stop hoping for it to happen for now...

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.