Drachvald maps

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bonulino, Dec 15, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Bonulino

Bonulino Avatar

So many of the adventuring areas in Drachvald don't have maps available. Id this by design, or can we hope to see some more maps in the future?

FrostII likes this.
  2. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Some areas still don't have a map but the developers are working on it and have implemented a few new maps in recent months.
    At first you feel a little lost without a map but for me it's fun not knowing where I am, it's part of the adventure and it gives me an exciting feeling of danger :D

Beaumaris, Sentinel2 and Bonulino like this.
  3. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

There are a total of 9 maps missing from the Drachvald region. Due to the short release cycle we follow due to holidays at the end of the year, I was not able to keep up the pace I had been in the last 4 months or so. I should be able to get back on track starting with R122 (Jan 25th).

I have 23 maps left to do total

4. Bonulino

Bonulino Avatar

Okay. So, if I am patient they will show up.

5. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

A few other maps...in the Regalis region. Brisach Maple Forest. Savrenoc Timberland, Deep Savrenoc Timberland and the Savrenoc Stronghold. North Majestic. ALthough pretty sure two of them have no maps due to being quest related zones unless that isnt a reason for no map as once was. But i understand the necessity of having to put them on the back burner. Generally i dont need them anyways. But some folks do. Take your time Rav ...we can wait for them.