Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Exiting Brittany Central . .

Discussion in 'Release 32 Feedback Forum' started by Weins201, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

So I was getting frustrated trying to exit Central Britany:oops:, every gate takes you to one of its suburbs; Warf's, Estates, . . . .:confused:

But I had no idea there was an exit to Novia in Central Britany;), it is the Hot Air Balloon near where all the Covered Wagons are that lead to all the POTs linked to Britany. Just click the ladder to that Hot Air Balloon and you are back out to Novia.:p

I said this last night in our chat and was surprised at how many had no idea:(, well I didn't soooo.

figured I would say it to all here :cool:

Enjoy a not so Grumpy moment:)

2. Cassandra Corax

Cassandra Corax Avatar

Rhondda Cynon Taff South Wales United Kingdom
    Oh wow that is exiting. Thank you for sharing.Can you get to the centre of Brittany from Novia ? There use to be a boat to take you to the ship yard but sadly that has gone.

Acred and Duke Gréagóir like this.
  3. Gix

Gix Avatar

Talk about un-intuitive... Oh well.

Thanks for sharing

Acred likes this.
  4. r-DotPhunky

r-DotPhunky Avatar

I had the same issue... it took me nearly 30 minutes to find my way out of the burbs because I assumed it would be straightfoward to find the exit.

5. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

By the Brittany Graveyard entrance/exit in Brittany Central there is a coverd wagon. Thanks to @Mekong for that tip yesterday!

I would think the other entrances would also have something (balloon or wagon) to exit quickly too - I have not verified those.

Acred, FrostII and Cassandra Corax like this.
  6. r-DotPhunky

r-DotPhunky Avatar

I would like to see Brittany get the boatman treatment. It works in Ardoris!

7. Balandar

Balandar Avatar

If you are down by the docks in Brit Central, take a swim out to sea until you get to Novia.

8. Lazlo

Lazlo Avatar

This is what I do.

There used to be another boat outside Brittany that you could use to zone in at the docks area that I always used too. I wish that was still there. It would also be nice if when I bind at the crier in the docks area that when I recalled I would go there instead of to the crier in the middle of town.

9. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

There are also dragon boats to Brittany Alleys and Kingsport, Elads Lighthouse, and assorted POTs on the docks

10. Marlon

Marlon Avatar

Tha´s weird, on an important route like this you would expect at least a small ferry boat to Novia in the port - if not a huge tradng ship, that could take you along. Thanks for the hint about the swimming. That just safed me a lot of time.

11. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

Looks for a red wagon, balloon, or boat, any of them will take you out of the town.

12. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

This falls in to the category of many players asked the developers to fix it and it was not fixed. Rule number one in user interface design is consistency. It's a little embarrassing that the capital for the game is the black sheep in which 100% of players can't get out of until another player tells them how. That said, its probably like the DOT when fixing roads. There are so many broken roads and everyone believes theirs is the most important, which to fix next? Hopefully, someday this will be properly addressed.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  13. Kabalyero Kidd

Kabalyero Kidd Avatar

that's good to know... I just exit and enter the World Map whenever I'm in Brittany Central... thanks...

Gaelis, By Tor [MGT] and Olthadir like this.
  14. lollie

lollie Avatar

The exit gates shouldn't take you to the suburbs, they should get you out to Novia. Nobody ever wants to go from one town full of player houses directly to another town full of player houses, they want to get to the world map.

And the entry points should be at all sides of Central Brittany, with a boat beside the one to Hidden Vale that will take you straight to the docks (the centre of Brittany).

Kambrius, Bow Vale and Tahru like this.
  15. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Also if moving around the city gets more like Ardoris where you can find boatman or 'cab drivers' j/k but something to take you immediately to areas, I do want that. The only concern is the loss of trade opportunities scattered around the town, but of course I always believe that having a system that gives a heads up about what is for sale and where such as a NPC town bulletin board, then players who are shopping or want to shop will know to stay and check them out and give us competition and creative fun for staying in a tonw. Sometimes you aren't shopping but need outta town of course. The city is gorgeous but until reading this I didn't know of ways to get out, not all bad the first time since I did explore the very cool city. :) and of course reasons to stay to explore, like town quests that reward you and are interesting to keep you there for a bit. ;). There are more seeds in this town that I've seen so that is one thing ;)

16. Balandar

Balandar Avatar

There's a boat with red sails by the docks that will lead you to the overland map (close to the shore). And the balloon by the main entrance to Brit Central (from overland) that takes you to the overland map.

Acred likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.