Fall Death in PVP Zones from Gust Should Count as a PVP Death and Take No EXP

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by Andartianna, Jul 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andartianna

Andartianna Avatar

It is completely ridiculous that fall deaths from gust while pvping takes experience where as all other deaths in pvp situations take no experience. Please fix it so that if a players is hit with Gust in PVP and they are killed from a fall no experience is taken. I'm not talking suicide jumping to avoid a pvp fight. I'm talking getting gusted off a cliff while pvping. Players are using this gust as a greifing tool cause they know it takes the other players experience. Please fix this. @Chris

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

bug it.

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

wrong. a death from any means is supposed to count as a pvp death within a set time of having pvped. that is so people can't escape the price of the oracle by killing themselves jumping off a cliff. being gusted counts as pvping, as it doesn't affect someone not flagged.

Andartianna likes this.
  4. Andartianna

Andartianna Avatar

I'm so glad you started programming Weins201. It's actually very easy to add they just need to add a line to check for the use of gust in the last 10 secs upon death then take no exp. I have no issue with the tactic being used. I have issue with the exp being taken for what is clearly an act of pvp which should take no experience. To say don't stand near a cliff is like saying don't walk anywhere.

5. Andartianna

Andartianna Avatar

Yah and all acts of pvp are not suppose to take experience so I don't know what your point is @Weins201

Cassyr Dubois likes this.
  6. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

argh I am bass ackwards sorry removing my mindless crap - sorry, yeah bug report it I do not know what I was thinking

(need some Sugar, Caffeine and Burbon, hum that would be a good excuse :() Sorry again:rolleyes:

But I still think it is a SWEET PvP move :)

Took my crap off so clean up post then brun me to ashes I deserve it :oops:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    FrostII likes this.
  7. Ristra

Ristra Avatar

WOOOOAH there. Slow down!!! Give me that. You gotta be careful around here. You never know what someone might slip into that there drink ya have there.

I need to taste test that to make sure you will be safe.

/carryon

FrostII likes this.
  8. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Humm Plain bourbon does not need to be fance and a little bit of Dr Pepper :) wala

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.