First person view

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dcb$510, Nov 10, 2023.

1. dcb$510

dcb$510 Avatar

Does first person view work? I don't know if I'm fighting or just standing around. I don't see my hands ,arms ect.. please fix.

2. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

The V key cycles thru views. Hit it a few times, one after another, and you'll see.

3. Rinaldi

Rinaldi Bug Hunter

Yeh, in the current 1st person view, you cannot see your hands, arms, or wielded weapon. I don't like it either.
    If you pick the "behind" or "over the shoulder" view, and zoom-in as close as possible, you get almost to a first person perspective (tho body is still visible), while still seeing what your hands and weapons are doing.
    As Frostl said, you can switch between "1st person", behind", and "over the shoulder" perspectives using the V key (the default hotkey).
    I don't recall what the default zoom key is (I think page up & page down). for me its the mouse wheel (but not sure if i set that or if it was default).
    If you need to change the hotkeys, go to options>controls...and change the key binds for Zoom in, zoom out, and toggle first person.

Maybe one of those options will suffice, and perhaps in the future they may give us a "see your arms/hands" 1st person view.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2023
    FrostII likes this.