Flashback to Basement Dungeons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Warrior B'Patrick, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings Avatars
    Back in 2017 basements could be added to your lot. Dungeons had not been created yet. I wanted to create a dungeon reminiscent of the dungeon in Ultima where you would find the Exotic Armor. I started with a Row 5 level basement and used blocks to create the walls. On each level you had to find your way to the stairs that would take you deeper into the dungeon. When you finally reached the end there was a chest that I would place armor and weapons I crafted for Avatars to take. It was by no means "Exotic" but it was the only interactive element of basements back them. The dungeon was also infested with fierce monsters roaming the maze. At least that was the warning poster at the first level ;)

Please visit my original Basement Dungeon in New Fawn. You can reach it using the boat from the shores of Mud or Noreach. Use the fast travel signpost to go to the Museum of Rewards and Research. There is a lot more to see while you are there as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

The vintage dungeon feel is authentic. It reminded me of when in UO you would look for a wall to hide behind so you could meditate uninterrupted to recover mana.
    I found the bones of the adventurer. And I love ASCII mice!

3. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

4. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Thank you all. I had a lot of fun creating it. Especially the dangerous Mice.

Gracias a todos. Me divertí mucho creándolo. Especialmente los peligrosos ratones.

Isabel Ayin likes this.