Grusk, electric tramway

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ConjurerDragon, Apr 21, 2024.

1. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

Grusk has an electric tramway system.

There are currently 4 lines moving in 4 completely seperate circles.

The labeling seems wrong. On the front of each tram is a piece of wood with a runic letter.

[​IMG]

Line A runs in and out of the factory.

Line B runs in the southeast of the city.

Line C runs around the Palace of the Grand Artificer.

Problem: Line A again, runs a circle along the docks.

In the depot building between line C and B an unused tram car is parked marked "F"

If those should be "personal" ID´s of the tramcars then one of the two A´s would need to become a D and there would be an E missing.

If the lables are the names of lines then one of the two A´s need to become line D and we miss a lineE and F (for the parking tram).

If is fun sightseeing the city, jumping on one of those tramcars. It would be more fun if the rails would allow the tram to run through the whole city and not have 4 lines that do not overlap at all, despite lines A, B and C being connected by tracks.

Line A (2) at the docks is not connected to the other 3. First I thought - sure, it´s on a lower level of the city. But the tram in the upper part of the city makes amazing bends up- and downwards in line C so that there is no reason in the landscape why the dock-line could not be connected to either line.
    e.g. Line A (1 -Fabric) if continued has a track in the direction of the docks that currently ends in a bumper stop but could be continued on to connect with A (2-docks).

Line B when following the tracks north could easily branch off to the side and continue north to connect with Line A (2-docks) to create a completely connected net of tram on which one tram could be for sightseeing running the whole town (without entering into the factory) using the currently unused connection along the fountain.

Edit: When I wrote "Fabric" I meant the false friend in german "Fabrik" which translates to Factory.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2024
    Ataniiq likes this.
  2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

It's been a long time since I made in Grusk, so I don't remember offhand what the labels were supposed to be, but I'll take a look. Isue #72030

Winfield, Ataniiq and ConjurerDragon like this.