Lost Deco, containers and items after patch.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Makalada, Apr 1, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Makalada

Makalada Avatar

Lost a bunch of stuff from a two story basement, most of it went to the bank but items that were inside of a cabinet are gone, like bags of dyes, dungeon and taming bags, a dozen or so cabalist hoods, other deco containers full of stuff are gone! This really sucks, irreplaceable stuff. First time SOTA has done this. WHY guys? been playing for years.

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

For missing items contact support: support@shroudoftheavatar.com

3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Some torches in my basement disappeared. Haven't checked the bank yet though.

4. DavidDC

DavidDC Programmer Moderator SOTA Developer

I fixed a 2 story stone village basement this morning which will be in next patch tonight, if that is the same as you?
    Item that would be sent to bank are those in stairways, if you have a basement that was possible to decorate in the stairway different than this one i can enable it again.
    Items that are sent back in bank are sent to the appropriate owner who placed it. If you have alt account that used to place stuff in there it could be in their bank. Nothing is completely lost.
    Sorry for the inconvenience. This is the result of a fix i submitted so player don't decorate outside of the dungeon area. Most stairways we're not set to be decorated but found out this one was.

5. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Exactly what I have and the torches were in the stairwell. Just logged on and the wall torches are indeed in the bank. [​IMG]

[edit] Unfortunately, I can no longer place lights in the stairwell. :( This actually sucks because the stairwell is very dark.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2023
  6. DavidDC

you will be able to after tonight patch

Beaumaris, Anpu and Barugon like this.
  7. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Cool, thank you.

8. Makalada

Makalada Avatar

I fixed a 2 story stone village basement this morning if that is the same as you?
    Item that would be sent to bank are those in stairways, if you have a basement that was possible to decorate in the stairway different than this one i can enable it again.
    Items that are sent back in bank are sent to the appropriate owner who placed it. If you have alt account that used to place stuff in there it could be in their bank. Nothing is completely lost.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

I had containers within deco that did not go to the bank. Mostly it was within a cabinet in the stairwell, Ornate chests that were in the stairway are gone and everthing in them. The lights and other stuff went to the bank.
    How do you explain this and how do i get my stuff back?

Last edited: Apr 2, 2023
  9. Makalada

Makalada Avatar

Found the remaining items in the decoration's palette. Yay!

DavidDC likes this.
  10. DavidDC

I just changed the message in game to mention to look in there too, it will show up in next release