New Vendor Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bonulino, Jan 25, 2024.

1. Bonulino

Bonulino Avatar

I recently set up shop selling items I have crafted. So far sales have been slow. What are the experiences of others who have become vendors? How long does it take for sales to pick up? What have people done to make their shops more well known and more heavily trafficked?

2. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

What kind of crafted items are you selling? What are your skill levels in those areas of crafting?

3. Bonulino

Bonulino Avatar

I sell leather armor, bows, crossbows and arrows that I have crafted. My Tailoring level is 95, my Carpentry level is 107 and my Alchemy level is 102. I have now reached high enough level in Masterwork and Enchantment that I can now put 2 levels of both masterwork and enchantment without an unacceptable number of failures.

Adam Crow likes this.
  4. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

People occasionally mention in the chat in the trade channel when they set up a new vendor and it´s place and what is sold there.

5. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

I don't think there is much of a market for arrows since they are so easily purchased from npcs.

As for the other items, it might be hard to sell that type of thing currently. With your skills, your buyers would generally be low level players who are just starting out.

If you have some goods you'd like to list in Novia Market, let me know! I have some vendors up front that might get more traffic than your current location. I buy some crafting materials nearby, so I get a lot of new players selling their beetles and suet. It would be a good spot for items like yours, and I already have a vendor named archer gear if you would like to use it.

Also it can't hurt to send personal messages to any customers that buy or have bought anything from you in the past. Send them a note to thank them for their business and ask them if there is any other gear you can make for them.