Recruiting: [SLUM] The most dangerous zip-code in SOTA!!!

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by KillingJoke, Jul 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devoid

Devoid Avatar

Lol - I had a premonition that your thread was going to get moderated KJ, so I thought to myself "I better post before the lock", knowing full well that my posting was most certainly a death knell! But lo and behold, it was only a temporary lock! Grtz once again!

Drocis Fondorlatos likes this.
  2. KillingJoke

KillingJoke Avatar

Not easy too keep us 'crazy's' locked down, too long!

SLUM

Time Lord and blaquerogue like this.
  3. Mata

Mata Avatar

Congratulations!
    I would like to Slum City also visit and donate at the opportunity for the poor little.

Time Lord likes this.
  4. KillingJoke

KillingJoke Avatar

Come register. We will set you right up in the city & guild

5. KillingJoke

KillingJoke Avatar

Slum has now upgraded the website with a Ts3 server.

We are "moving on up" Thanks for all the support!

www.TheSlums.net

6. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

LOL - Iron Fist nation!

Time Lord likes this.
  7. KillingJoke

KillingJoke Avatar

We just love us some winners in SLUM!

I have received allot of questions about Slum & Slum-City let me take a minute to explain the differences!

Guild [SLUM] is just that, a guild. Of course this guild will have exclusive housing locations inside of Slum-City.
    The guild [SLUM] will run and own everything inside Slum-City. Every [SLUM] member will receive profit sharing!
    The profit sharing, will be epic amounts of gold!

Slum-City will also be a open pvp, player run city. Anyone is welcome to own a house inside the city! Even full guilds can come
    live inside our city! We will have the underground space to accommodate any size guild. If you bring a guild to live inside
    the city, we can even allow you to design a complete section of the city for your guild! Want to own 3 blocks, underground,
    and protect that 'turf'? No problem, let us know! We will make Slum-City the mecca of pvp in SOTA. Get in early!

So you have options!

1: Join the guild and place a house
    2: Just place your home in the city
    3: Bring your guild, claim a section of the city (player run activities on your block? o yea!)

Many options will be offered here in the next week or so!

The website is looking good, but still in the works! This is were everyone needs to register, if you plan on doing anything related to SLUM-CITY!

TheSlums website will cover both the citizens of SLUM-CITY and the guild members of [SLUM]! Register here www.TheSlums.net

Don't sleep, or scare the sheep!

8. Robby

Robby Avatar

Im in!

I logged into the site and made an introductory post. Hope I sound like an interesting citizen to you.

9. KillingJoke

KillingJoke Avatar

Thxs! We got ya setup on the website already.

10. Vendetta Beretta

Vendetta Beretta Avatar

I think I just selected home owner. I didn't know we had an option to join the guild and be a home owner. Can I still join the guild too?

11. KillingJoke

KillingJoke Avatar

We are like Burger King You have it your way!
    House plot in slum city, join the guild, bring a guild into slum-city.
    Those who join and own a house in the city ,obviously will reap the rewards!

12. KillingJoke

KillingJoke Avatar

13. KillingJoke

KillingJoke Avatar

Please go register at our website for some breaking news coming in 2-3 days! News will have to do with supporting the building of Slum City & benefits of doing so! We will offer, by far, the best option of any player owned town!

We will offer underground housing!
    X2 metropolis city! Two levels!

The above ground city will feature premium lots only! The upper city will have a HUGE player owned vendor area.

The below ground city will be the Slums! Make no error, the Slums will be the most dangerous zip-code in SOTA. This area will be made up of 4 story row houses. We plan on 300+ of them, underground! This place will be the go to area for pvp in game! Some of this could change, its a possibility there will be a underground designed home for us! Support us now, and you receive this option, wait and you have two shots, slim and none!

Are you the type of player that enjoys all play styles? Pve & pvp? You have options! And which ever you decide, lower or upper city, you will be close to it all!

So the announcement will focus on how we are going to pull this off, so anyone that can afford a big mac meal monthly, can get a house, deed, spot in our city!
    We have plans, and we will make them happen. Just don't wait, because once the list of people is set, there will be no 'late' comers! Support us now, or loose out.
    The only thing you need to do now, is register on the website and look out for our future news!

Music for the Slum-City cockroaches!

KJ www.TheSlums.net

14. Vendetta Beretta

Vendetta Beretta Avatar

One thing I really like about the SLUMS down below is that if an invasion force is coming they will have to travel through the upper city, and it is highly likely they will be noticed by one or two or a bunch of people before they reach the slums entrance.

We should have an early warning signal long before the bastards try to lay seige to our town. The archers and casters on the roofs will already be in their posts. Our necromancers will definitely have body parts for their spells that night.

15. Sold and gone

Sold and gone Avatar

Somewhere underground waiting to get you!
    Oh! Tis good news that you will have some of my kind in your employ.....Muhahahaha! One question though, will the slums be pvp in the basement and pve above? If so how does that work?

Time Lord likes this.
  16. KillingJoke

KillingJoke Avatar

The plan is two metropolis

#1 Is above ground
    #2 Is below (with a single access point from above ground. Maybe a second lockable access point from outside)

The plan would be to have the above ground city to be non pvp,
    The Slums will be its own metropolis, under ground, and will always be open pvp.

That is the plan. If we cant have open & closed pvp then both will be full-time pvp, Slum will never be a watered down town! Our liquor remains strong.

KJ

17. KillingJoke

KillingJoke Avatar

We ask for input, from all, in this community! Even if you don't plan to live in our area!

Rewards! Rewards Rewards! Any SOTA player, with that vivid imagination, that submits an idea for Slum City, that is used, will receive a handsome reward!
    Slum City has already given away 3 house plots, 3 deeds for stellar work & ideas! Who's next? Go register, then post your ideas in the Tell us what you want in Slum City thread in our forum!

Got ideas? Maybe they will get you that vacation home, you dreamed of, right smack in the middle of a Slum!

KJ

Time Lord likes this.
  18. Vendetta Beretta

Vendetta Beretta Avatar

You said one of my comments gave you an idea? Remember the one about the holiday and serving the outsider survivors the meat of the people killed?

Time Lord likes this.
  19. KillingJoke

KillingJoke Avatar

I do, and if you can get the DEV team to implement skinning a person, cooking them up, organizing the fest on our fallen enemy's bodys, for all Slum City
    residents, on a weekly basis, then you got it it!

KJ

Time Lord and Vendetta Beretta like this.
  20. Gaelis

Gaelis Avatar

Whats about Cages and fist-fighting competitions inside? That maybe fits to Slum.
    The ability of roll dices ingame would be nice too ( like /roll in Chat) for gambling.

Drocis Fondorlatos likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.