[Resolved] Help! Two bags have disappeared after "change home"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Isabel Ayin, Jul 12, 2023.

1. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Three or four days ago I did a reset of my house using the "change home" option, so that all the objects that were there went to the bank (which I already knew and did knowingly).
    But two bags have disappeared, one with manufactured dyes and three or four packs of 12 reward dyes, and another with materials for dyes and thousands of barks of all kinds, more than 10,000 pumpkins, thousands of apples, bananas, tomatoes, cane cinnamon etc.
    The bags were labeled "Tintes elaborados" and "Materiales para tintes". They are not in the bank or in the decoration palette (visible or invisible).
    I have not sold them, for this I should have reached a merchant NPC with tons of weight, which obviously I have not done.
    I'm going to have a heart attack, what do I do?

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Contact support@shroudoftheavatar.com if you think some items have gone missing.

3. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

Not in bank and decoration palette - have you, just in case, checked the inventory of your avatar or avatars if you have more than one? And for grasping straws, have you looked in the rewards icon and in the "Property Manager"?

4. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Everyone stay still, I already found the bags. I forgot that I had taken them to the craft house. What a scare, what a scare!
    Thank you Anpu and Henry :)

Alley Oop, Scanphor, Anpu and 2 others like this.
  5. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

just for future need: in theory, if a character on another account places items on your lot (your alt account or someone else entirely), those items would have gone to THEIR bank instead of yours.

Anpu likes this.
  6. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Yes, I knew that, in fact, there are a couple of items that should be in the bank of my other free accounts, although I haven't checked yet. Thanks Alley :)