Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Some suggestions from a lvl 100

Discussion in 'Release 33 Feedback Forum' started by Study_Break, Sep 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Lord Tachys al`Fahn Avatar

Congrats... but it is a sad thing as well. I do recall someone saying that it would take a very long time to get to 100, not two months.

Just sayin...

Lord Baldrith likes this.
  2. HogwinHD

HogwinHD Avatar

So.... You Hit level 100 by Genuine grinding?? Or did you by chance like a few others i wont name, Exploit a known Bug to reach that level.. Last wipe, i was the first ADV level 100 on the server, And that took a hell of a long time, i had a 2x EXP up to level 97 .. and yet, you And all the other level 100+ managed to Achieve level 100 faster and without a multiplier??? You can ask anyone who knows me i practically lived in game and grinded Like a Monster, and it took me like 10 weeks Maybe a bit less to get level 100..

3. Snazz

Snazz Avatar

So solo CP is your main xp grind?

I do 3-4 waves depending if I can break up wave 4 and then have to reset.

Ranged mob waves are obviously much trickier

4. yarnevk

yarnevk Avatar

Game mechanics are not IP, they cannot be copyright or patented. If they wanted to copy UO skill system or PVP system or crafting system, they absolutely could if they thought that would be the better sell.

Game devs cannot copy any creative expressions, beyond being allowed the use of the Lord British name. For example they can absolutely use the bag inventory mechanic as it was decades ago, they just cannot copy prior pixel art of prior bag inventory mechanics. It is only in the game as an alternate system, because they thought the default spreadsheet inventory system is the better sell, not because they need to hide the bag from EA/UO lawyers.

So if you see something different from UO it is fair to ask why - is the game just not done or have the devs decided to do something different even though they certainly could copy a mechanic.

Lord Baldrith and Fister Magee like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.