Something is wrong over at Dara Brae ( mini forum event between r41 & r42)

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Duke Gréagóir, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

To: Friends of New Britannia

Subject: Mysterious Relocation of Dara Brae

Dear Friends,

Last night There was a confusing and surprising thing happened. While we were sleeping something that sounded and felt like an earthquake started to rumble and shake. Not only were we shaken, the entire island was shakened.

Up on the hill where the ring of stones are located a bright eerie light was seen on top. Due to the high winds, the spray of the ocean water crashing up the shores, and hanging on for dear life. We were not able to fully grasp what happened.

I will post more as soon as I can get more information.

Relentless, Stundorn and Rhiannon like this.
  2. Duke Gréagóir

The islands that make up the entire Dara Brae duchy crashed into each other. Wooden bridges and docks were busted apart. Trees were stripped of their leaves. Homes that we built as a community were damaged.

Great laughter was heard from on top of the hill. Maniacal laughter. Something bad was happening.

3. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Initial thoughts would be an earthquake, or even a polar shift, but the laughter made this seem like something much more sinister.

Duke Gréagóir likes this.
  4. Duke Gréagóir

With all my strength, I managed to crawl from the Druid Tree up on top of the large hill. What I saw was maddening. The familiar figure was causing all of this. A figure who was supposed to help protect Dara Brae.

I called out to the figure and discovered that the persona of the Nature Sprit was not her true identity. The Nature Spirit was not a spirit, but a mischievous faerie! Then a second faerie appeared. Twins! They worked together using both water and air nature magic.

5. Duke Gréagóir

When the wind and water magic ended both faeries looked at me and told me I was the cause of thier pain. I was the reason Dara Brae is no longer going to be under their protection. They said I brought the cabalists to siege against the island with the devotionals. Dara Brae was to going to pay! They then disappeared.

6. Duke Gréagóir

We found ourselves in the Hidden Vale off of Kingsport. Now the fixing and rebuilding begins of docks, homes, and our Nature Reserve.

Relentless likes this.
  7. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Turtle island adrift again...

Duke Gréagóir likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.