Supply bundle question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bonulino, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Bonulino

Bonulino Avatar

When I receive a supply bundle in loot and open it up, I notice an unexpected behavior. If, immediately after opening the bundle, I go down through my inventory to delete the items I have no use for, selecting one of the items from the bundle selects all the items from the bundle. So, using the destroy item feature actually destroys all the things that had been in the bundle, not just the one item I had tried to select. I have lost the entire contents of a couple of bundles that way. Is this a bug or a feature? Should I report or just develop the habit of never deleting an item of a bundle until I have first selected a non-bundle item?

that_shawn_guy likes this.
  2. vulcanjedi

vulcanjedi Bug Hunter

Most of the time when you get multiple things at once they stay highlighted. For example if you take all by accident you can just drag back to the container. I actually prefer this working that way.
    I personally don't destroy anything except sold notices everything else I just sell.
    I would just be careful.
    vj

3. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

Since most/all things in the bundle are auto-selected, I open an empty bag, open the bundle, then drag from my inventory to the empty bag.

For me, this makes it easer to see everything I got from the bundle and makes it very simple to sort from there. This is probably because my "inventory" is a mess.

4. Morkin

Morkin Bug Hunter

i have som small bag in my inventory, they are named as important, food, special and so on. in this bags i have items, i need in adventure scenes. All loot is outside this bags and will be cleanup in my house in the chest for craft materials, reagents, artifacts and so on. Additional, I have a chest called toSell. This chest gets all the loot i don't need. if the chest is full i take it, go to an NPC ( best sthe smith in Atos) and sell all the stuff. That give me a little amount of gold pieces, that let me be happy.