~The New Fix Patch is Great~

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Time Lord, May 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

~The New Fix Patches are Great~:)!'

Many of our reward items are now fixed and our game is running fantastic!

[​IMG]
    Here's to our @Chris and the team ;)!'
    ~Time Lord~
    :D

Last edited: May 6, 2016
    Cianna, Leelu, matpsch and 3 others like this.
  2. Katrina Bekers

Katrina Bekers Localization Team

Emphasis mine.

Your game.

Not my one. :(

Calusari, Alley Oop, Leelu and 3 others like this.
  3. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

:)~I play from Thailand~
    I noticed today that many of my items that had a bug were fixed. The I see my in-game performance improved. Before, I had an issue with very much lag while looting and I didn't have smooth travel always. Now it seems much better to me and the looting lag is gone.

What types of problems are you still currently having? o_O
    ~Time Lord~:rolleyes:

4. Jace3

Jace3 Avatar

Haven't played much today so I didn't notice changes that you described. The only thing I did see was that my Snowflake cloak took damage that it hadn't before. I don't know if that was because of the patch or not.

5. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

I can finally enter my house.

6. Katrina Bekers

Leelu and Time Lord like this.
  7. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

8. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

~I Play Our Game Allot~
    :eek: "ALLOT"!
    So I may see minor improvement changes within game play that others may not. "Our game is still buggy with this release!"... yet there are works within the patches that are causing improved play.

~The Bug You describe~
    This same bug was happening to my game play last week and weekend. I haven't seen it again in my play time today.

~The Bug you describe~
    I've been seeing this all weekend, yet currently have only seen single lone instance, where I was the only hunter, yet when others showed up after I was on a very long hunt (hunting till my focus bar was being eaten up by encumbrance), I did notice a single time where the monsters all locked up as I was leaving the instance.

In my duffer's way of looking at what you describe above and in relationship with what I just stated, I believe there's issues in instance holding connected with those specific problems, or a crowding issue of spam as described within that bug report.
    I've only seen that happen once today and I played all day, some 18 hours of it.

~What I have Noticed in Improvement~
    At possibly a low volume play time for most people, I had my first experience of a freely flowing game where nothing I saw was wrong at all, "which may point to load issues masking what bugs may still be there, but I haven't encountered near as much (1 instance) where something strange was effecting the program. That was a first for me since last week and through the weekend, possibly ending yesterday. Yesterday was the first signs of improvements that I began seeing. Which brings us to my today's break in the clouds from having huge issues, so whatever our programing team has been working on, their on their way to fixing, or have fixed many problems.

That's my outlook, yet there are few ways of knowing what is happening unless we as players begin discussing such issues off the bug report threads, yet doing our best to report all we see there when we possibly discover a common theme within them by engaging those common players that may never report a bug, or may not be able to clearly describe the bug because of un-educated computer skills ("like me").

I have noticed great improvement and looting lag is less and at some time very early today, became a non-issue for lack of it occurring as well as anything else that I would have noticed, and I'm a very diligently observant ;) and a good observer.

Improvements have been made "or"...
    I've been enjoying a very empty place with far less people playing the game.
    I love all this good feedback :D
    ~Time Lord~:)

Last edited: May 6, 2016
    Fister Magee likes this.
  9. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

Yes, I love that I can post directly to dev's any information that will help them fix the issues we are experiencing.. it really is a refreshing way to view the game industry.

:) I have no doubt they now have much information regarding the bug they are following up on, from many of us! Soon.... maybe today's patch (hopeful wishes we get a magical patch today!!!)!

Time Lord likes this.
  10. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

I am glad they fixed what you were having trouble with :) It is a feel-good moment for sure!

Time Lord likes this.
  11. Katrina Bekers

Oh, TL, I think I wasn't clear enough: I *love* when devs fix things - often and with great skill. And Attenwood commenting on my bug report (which, to be honest, involves a tiny slice of the userbase: linux users + 4K people, and I HOPE they give priority to other stuff over my trouble!) gave me great relief.

Glad you had your issues fixed. My turn will come! :)

Time Lord and Fister Magee like this.
  12. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

~Our Game is Running Pretty Good Now Hu?~:)
    Since that last patch, I haven't had any issues at all ;)!'
    ~Time Lord~
    :rolleyes:

Fister Magee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.