Towers?

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by ConjurerDragon, May 12, 2023.

1. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

I´m still following my plan to get a tower for my 2nd character but I´m unsure which one.

I do like the small Wizard´s tower (village home) for it´s "magic" - the floating stairs, the teleporter upstairs instead of spacewasting stairs, but wanted a bit more space- and I thought the larger Wizards tower had more of both.
    But sadly the larger 5story Wizards tower (which strangely is a village home, too), while looking like a hybrid of Castle Atos, Mansion of Mystery, Hogwars and the starting movie from "Master of Magic" from the outside has not much magic to offer - 1 secret room with a door where the entire door is the trigger. Unless I simply did not see something else hidden in there when I visited an existing tower in Harvest...?

The Druid Tree has only two rooms despite not being a village but a town home and no specials at all. I mean if a Druid would live there, I could see vines used instead of stairs to get to the top of the tree instead of being stuck on the 1st floor platform.