What removes bleeding?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Barugon, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

What skills/consumables remove bleeding?

2. Spinok

Spinok Avatar

If I remember right healing grace remove rend.

Barugon, Beaumaris and Rinaldi like this.
  3. Rinaldi

Rinaldi Bug Hunter

Knight's Grace and Passive Stance also remove bleed effects:

Skill description of Knight's Grace (Heavy Armor skill): "Removes stuns, bleeds, and slow effects instantly. Heavy Armor Specialization adds a Heavy Armor Specialization buff for 30 seconds."

Skill description of Healing Grace (Life skill): "Heal over time that removes one bleed effect and gains a bonus based on the time since the caster harmed any target. Life Specialization reduces the focus cost and also reduces the cast time."

Skill description of Passive Stance (Tactics skill): "Increases focus regen at the expense of damage resistance, attack speed and movement speed. Fizzle chance is greatly increased while in this stance. Activating this stance also removes one bleed effect. Tactics Specialization reduces the move speed penalty."

If you have multiple bleed effects (such as several rends) on you at the same time, I think that Knights Grace is the only skill that will remove all the bleeds with a single activation of the glyph.

For consumables, I don't know of any that remove bleed effects. It may be possible that Light Unicorn Potion does, but I never tested it. The description for light unicorn potion says "A potion that cures many ailments and heals as well." - so perhaps one ailment that it cures is a bleed effect?

Last edited: Dec 8, 2023
  4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Thanks @Rinaldi.

They should think about introducing bandages.

Mhtic700R, majoria70 and FrostII like this.
  5. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Is there any "Bleed" attack that cannot be stopped ?
    Since you can't use Knight's Grace without wearing heavy armor, what's the best of the rest ?
    Btw.... what mobs use a bleed attack and does it show a glyph under your health bar when it is present ?

6. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Skeletons and bandits in Lamech's extreme have a pretty significant Rend (yes it shows a debuff glyph). I'm using Healing Grace now but it's pretty slow to cast.

Mhtic700R, FrostII and Rinaldi like this.
  7. Rinaldi

Rinaldi Bug Hunter

I think any blade wielding creature may be able to attack with rend, such as those described above by Barugon.
    The clockwork attack dogs (such as those in krul) can inflict a rend-like bleed effect.
    Also, I think the big cats have a claw attack that is the equivalent of rend.

i have not tested in detail, but it seems to me that bleed effect from rend always gets applied (although against most undead, it does zero damage). So, I think there may be no way to prevent the bleed from being applied. I don't use polearms, but i suspect it's the same for puncture's bleed effect.

However, Knights Grace, Healing Grace, and Passive Stance can remove the bleed after it has been applied. In PVP, my opponents often use these skills to remove my rend bleed. I try to rend often enough to hopefully make their anti-bleed glyph go into cool down, so my rends persist longer. Most of the time i die in PVP anyway :D

Last edited: Dec 8, 2023
    FrostII likes this.