will there be factions ???

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by baronandy, Jun 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baronandy

baronandy Avatar

i somehow would like that you could choose a hometown.

when you die , you walk as a ghost to resurect you or click spawn in your hometown
    every town could be like a faction, that people living in one town play and keep together.
    if anyone kill someone from the own faction he should be punished hard (murdercount stats lost pk)

all other factions could be enemys or not , maybe make it like that that a town can declare another town the war ???

this system would prevent new players or farmers been killed farming infront of the town or at least they have backup from there home citizen or can call for help

MalakBrightpalm likes this.
  2. Bohica

Bohica Avatar

no factions currently as in UO. Guild battles will have to be the form of faction your require. Players will govern themselves in this manner.

3. PrimeRib

PrimeRib Avatar

We don't know yet. That's the big thing they have not yet told us.

4. Hayate

Hayate Avatar

I would love full loot open pvp factions, at least to accommodate the pvp crowd. Then you have guild combat for safer pvp for less inclined pvp crowds with standard loot mechanics.

Burnden Park and Lord Baldrith like this.
  5. Andrew Knightowl

Andrew Knightowl Avatar

I for one hope that if they have factions its not anything like Ultima Online>Faction player's should only be allowed to fight faction player's only .Meaning a none faction player could not attack or be attacked.

6. baronandy

baronandy Avatar

that would still be bad for crafters and economy. they should be able to be killed but just for a big punishment like murdercount.

and if they are near there faction town they could call for help. would make the pvp and pve player of same faction play together.
    they could tell the pvp guys if another faction cause truble out of town and more

7. baronandy

baronandy Avatar

you could make raids with your faction (if you are 20 players doing a dungeon) pks or other faction members would be maybe afraid to enter the dungeon during the raid. it would force a town and there members to play together

8. Lord Scooby

Lord Scooby Avatar

Loving this Idea

9. Julz

Julz Avatar

I like the idea but I think a town is way too small a population size for it to work. Consider everyone will be different levels and doing different quests and tasks, the chance of finding a group from within your own town wanting to do the same task or dungeon at the same time is highly unlikely. It worked in WoW because there were only two factions, I think for it to work you would need to divided the world up into countries or align towns with a virtue and link them that way.

10. Devoid

Devoid Avatar

No factions! Factions create illogical artificial barriers and limitations that just cause undue frustration. I am finished with retarded faction games. If one can't kill one's compatriot (if one so chooses), then what's the point?

11. smack

smack Avatar

The answer: here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.