1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

$200K Telethon of the Avatar Part 2 Stretch Goal: /firedance

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkStarr, Aug 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

Deco items require a house to be useful. Not everyone has a house.

Cairo Hayden likes this.
  2. Cairo Hayden

Cairo Hayden Avatar

Fairly good reason but if that's the case give people two different choices on what they can choose then. Let the person with a house choose the item for the house and let the person without a house choose the other item. This game is lacking decoration big time, especially those with a big house. Sure, we can repeat the same furniture in every room but i'd like my rooms to look different and not be so boring when going from one room to the enxt. Now we were promised long ago from devs that weapons / gear would at some point become deco but have yet to see any sign of this?

I know this isn't the proper thread for this but I figured i'd put in my thoughts anyways :)

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
    Ackinma Zatochi likes this.
  3. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Ya, that would be kewl to have a few weapon an armor racks to display gear on.

4. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

It has been discussed a lot and the devs want to see it as well. But right now equippable items and decoration items are two different things and they need to make it so that item can be both,

5. Tibs

Tibs Avatar

I'd like to see more ways to select where you place a house than in a city or town. Sell a hundred small rural lots nestled unobtrusively in the countryside for an healthy but affordable price, see how it goes. See whether the landscape is really too cluttered with hermit caves and wizard towers. If it works well, it works.

But I'd also like to see any new additions to housing systems opened only to those who haven't found placement, somehow. I'd hate to see all new lots snapped up by those who already have a home.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.