Turning PvP back off

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by KnownInGameAsGeorge, Feb 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnownInGameAsGeorge

KnownInGameAsGeorge Avatar

The guy involved in the situation didnt feel the need to get angry.
    If he is able to discuss it without geting angry about it you should be able to as well. Deal with your anger management issues.

Also, you should not get angry at vegans for trying to reach out to you, they knew they would hate meat and ate it anyway to please you, dont be angry at them afterwards when what they knew would happen happened. Be happy they tried to please you, vegans dont need other peoples anger about their lifestyle choices.

2. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

Gix likes this.
  3. Gix

Gix Avatar

Actually, in my country. Theft is still a crime but if a thief breaks into your house, it is against the law to restrain him/her. You know what else is against the law in my country? Death threats.

Murdering someone because he/she stole your xbox is not self-defense. At least not in my country.

Stealing digital goods is still stealing, I agree. The difference is that you're taking video game mechanic way out of context.

I suddenly picturing you bludgeoning your friend to death at a pen&paper Dungeons&Dragons session...

georgegad likes this.
  4. redfish

redfish Avatar

If you've consented to a game with PvP that involves stealing or looting, then being robbed is like losing chips/money in a card game such as poker.

chuck5086 and lafe1969 like this.
  5. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Closing this thread down while I review, remove a bunch of spam replies, consolidate, etc... it may or may not get turned back on. A reminder to please not make a separate reply with every quote.

You can consolidate all of your quotes into the same response by editing the first post. Successive responses are ok if it's been awhile and there is a flow in the conservation. Please post quote posts conservatively, in other words :).

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    georgegad likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.