PVP Numbers drop leaps and bounds since lower M/EXP Gains

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by Yakamo LLTS, Jan 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gix

Gix Avatar

Stealth/Invisibility is one thing but if you're not identified as a participant (by either being flagged or going into a PvP zone), you don't belong in PvP.

If you're in a party with a PvP player, you should get flagged. If you're not grouped, aren't flagged for PvP but are still playing together, you get to watch your buddy die. That's your own fault for not agreeing to be a target in the first place.

If I don't get to attack you, you don't get to attack me.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    blaquerogue likes this.
  2. Filter Bubble Algorithm

Filter Bubble Algorithm Avatar

*didnt read the whole thread

my friend gave me this account and might come back on release but he said he left because there are too many exploits and the game isnt finished and he did everything he thought he could do in the game and didnt have fun anymore. he also didnt like dieing to lag/desync every 10 minutes

for me, im enjoying it, ive explored no more than 10% i think, but everywhere I go, we have fun, the desyncs on the last release are really hurting right now though, they can give anyone a good reason to take a break until r38

on a side not, i dont understance why people are so mad about the CPs, shouldnt they be exploring and testing the game instead of trying to cap their characters in a senseless grind to the top?

3. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

I don't get why anyone is mad about anything right now. Save the anger for release, maybe it won't even be needed!

EDDYCORP and majoria70 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.